What I’m cooking and toking with…
To make is easier when I am sharing recipes I thought I’d share and describe the different forms of herb I use –
1) Fresh dried herb I'll refer to it as 'FRESH DRIED HERB'
2) Fresh dried herb that has been decarboxylated and ready for use in cooking/baking. I’ll refer to it as ‘DECARBED HERB’
3) What I call the scratchings, this is herb that has been used in one of my vapourizers so has been decarboxylated and is often not as potent as the decarbed herb mentioned above. I’ll refer to it as ‘SCRATCHINGS’.
4) Whether I am cooking with butter, coconut oil or other oils that I have processed using decarbed herb, I’ll refer to these as ‘HERB BUTTER’ and will differentiate as to what type they are in my recipe.
5) I like to use the herb leftovers after I have made my butter, I'll refer to these as 'LEFTOVERS'.
6) There are some recipes that actually call for fresh undried herb. This will be referred to as ‘FRESH HERB’.
I hope this will alleviate any confusion.
1 cup chopped Leftover
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond flour/meal
1/2 cup maple syrup
4 tbsp cocoa
4 tbsp almond milk
Note - always use organic when possible
Heat oven to 350 F.
Blend all ingredients together in a bowl, mix well so the cannabis is evenly distributed.
Scoop into small 1" balls onto cookie sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper. They can be quite close together as they don't spread too much.
Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven, cool and enjoy.
Play it safe...
Remember, always start with just one or less. Wait half an hour to 45 minutes before taking more.
We are all different, some of us feel the effect with a small amount of herb while others need much larger amounts.
...Jot down notes.
This is a great experience for tuning into your body and listening to what it needs.
Basic Canna-Drop Cookies
2 cups organic unrefined cane sugar
2/3 cup Pot Butter
2/3 cup Margarine or Melt or similiar
3 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
Also added -
3/4 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup raisins
Choose your own add ons that you like.
Mix sugar, butters, eggs and vanilla together. Then add in remaining ingredients and stir very well to ensure the pot butter is well mixed through the batch.
Droop by rounded teaspoons onto cookies sheet, parchment paper is recommended. Bake 8-10 minutes and cool before removing from pan.